Class Landing Page

asloan
asloan SeattleMember Posts: 3

It would be great if could give students a link to this landing page for our classes. I tried the link In another browser but it required logging in. A private link in an internal system that didn't need a log in would be great. The landing page below would be such a huge benefit but I seem to be the only one who can see it. I would love to have all the recordings and files that go along with the recording all in one place as seen in the screenshot. I would also like to be able to embed it into my online D2L classroom.

Is this a possibility?

Answers

• Dani
    Dani Northern California USAKalturian Posts: 258 admin

@asloan

Welcome aboard and thanks for your first post!

Are you a Kaltura admin? If not maybe reach out to yours to see if this could be set up. If you are then my guess is there may be a configuration in the logo and security settings.

I’ll let others chime in.

thanks!

Dani

Senior Director, Community

*Click on a positive reaction if my reply was helpful

• asloan
    asloan SeattleMember Posts: 3
    edited January 12

I'm just wondering if it's an option available when using NewRow. I know Youtube will give you a link that you can send to your users and only people with the link can access the videos.I also know that I can click on a NewRow recording to get a share link for the recording. What I need is a share link that takes the user to landing page shown in the screenshot above. Do Katura people come in here or is there another place I should post. Thanks again! All help is appreciated. Just trying to create an online library that will be easy to use by students.