Office Hours Topic Requests

Russ
Russ USAModerator, Kalturian Posts: 137 mod
edited January 26 in Office Hours

Is there something you'd like to see covered on Weekly Customer Office Hours? Post it here!

If you're not already registered, register for Kaltura weekly customer office hours!

https://eduteam.mediaspace.kaltura.com/officehours

Tagged:

Comments

• Russ

@mkraft and @alex_umn Those are both amazing suggestions, thank you! We can definitely address more API stuff/dev console/testme ideas as we have people on the SE team who are skilled with those.

For the roadmap sessions, I 100% agree - let me reach out to the product team and see if I can arrange one soon (and on a more regular basis.)

• sdicks
    sdicks Westwood, CAFounder Posts: 7

More about, or a demo, of Player V7.

• Russ

I just messaged the product team to ask about getting this set up sometime soon!

• scollovati
    scollovati ItalyFounder Posts: 29 ✭✭

Hi all,

is it there a plan for kaltura to share a roadmap for 2022? The last roadmap was done 1yr ago, and after looking at it 1yr later I found that very few things announced have been released.

• sdicks

@Russ We would like to see a KOH that covers LTI 1.1x and the move to 1.3x and what are the new features we should expect to have with 1.3x. We may, or may not, understand all the features of 1.1x, so a list of 1.1x and a list of 1.3x, side-by-side, is something we would like to see. So, a version to version chart, type of visual.

• Russ

@sdicks Hi Scott - we had our good friend and LTI 1.3 expert Jack Sharon on office hours last week to do an overview of LTI 1.3, we will certainly have him come back again soon to do another deep dive and comparison! But in terms of side-by-side, keep in mind that the intent is for the behavior and interaction to users to be identical to 1.1, so there should not be any significant differences to show side-by-side.

• sdicks

@Russ We discussed at our Friday, Kaltura mtg, is it possible to create a side-by-side comparison that someone in the backend would need to take in consideration when applying settings?

• sdicks

@Russ Here is some more info. The site for BandH.com has a Compare tool. What we are asking, is a Compare between the two LTI's, so we have a visual on the changes, differences.