Update regarding recent upload errors in KMS

2»

Answers

• Dani
    Dani Northern California USAKalturian Posts: 258 admin

We are not aware of any major issue or system wide event. If you are still experiencing an issue, please open up a support ticket so that you're specific environment can be assessed.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani

Senior Director, Community

*Click on a positive reaction if my reply was helpful

• emumpton
    emumpton Syracuse, NY (North America)Founder Posts: 12

btw, we have not fully re-tested this at this time.

Eric M.

Eric M. - Syracuse University

• Misaki
    Misaki GermanyFounder Posts: 1

Hi, I have a question regarding Upload problems.

We have a user with 0,1 Mbps and she can't upload files with 20MB. The Upload doesn't finish and it hangs hours on the point of 100%. Maybe this is connected with the errors the users here faced?

See picture below.

Should we ask for an Update with a ticket?

Thank you in advance.

• Dani
    Dani Northern California USAKalturian Posts: 258 admin

Recently we deployed several improvements related to upload functionality that resolved the majority of reported issues. However, there is a known limitation for users with low internet speeds -- specifically if a user's internet connection is less than 8 MB per second for upload bandwidth speed. With these low speeds, users may experience upload latency or failures.

Currently we are advocating internally for additional improvements that would help improve uploads using low internet speeds. If work for this improvement is accepted, it would be within the next few weeks. As soon as we have any additional news, we will notify here to make you aware.

Thanks!

Dani

Senior Director, Community

*Click on a positive reaction if my reply was helpful